Saturday 11 January 2014

PLAYING WITH WHITE INTERIORS


There is a certain elegance and sophistication to white, one that is particularly evident in interior decoration. White is a great canvas on which to mix colors and styles; be they contemporary or traditional. It often exudes a fresh and chic feel and creates an illusion of  a wider, freer space. It's easy to work with and never interferes, regardless of your choice of color, furniture and ornaments.

PURE WHITE





GREY, RED AND COLORED ACCENTS


                                                                                     
                                                                                   
                                                             OFF WHITE STYLES







HINTS OF GOLD








Pin It! Follow on Bloglovin Instagram

8 comments:

  1. wow these are gorgeous photos! ive never seen white done in such an elegant way before, loving it

    www.thestylebender.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big wow... I love interiors design!!!!
    And your post is full of inspiration Teresa!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kisssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos ! I love this design !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa,
    Sorry it has been a while, but I am going to catch up with all of your posts today, and am following you now, too, so I don't miss any. I love this post! I am in the process of gutting a renovating a Manhattan Co-op so these shots are so inspiring.
    My kitchen while be all white lacquer with a pale gray marble, and I am doing a stark white for the rest of the rooms as paint color.. now I feel more comfortable about these decisions. I am SO grateful!
    XX, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/2014/01/warm-in-my-leopard-print-cardigan-and-tweed-coat/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white design!!!

    new post on http://realizzy.blogspot.co.uk

    eliza
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much inspiration!
    XSE
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful interiors!! I love white interiors only with a bit of color <3 truly amazing, so fresh and clean

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love white interior design! So elegant, classy and beautiful!!
    Come check out my NEW POST and let me know what you think! See ya...

    www.wear2day.com

    ReplyDelete